welfare and policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welfare and policy

hey u guys i have a q to ask and i would really appriciate if one of u couls answer my q. thanks
    1) why the ruling class would start passing legislation related to social policy after more than 200 years of neglect?

Salaam,

I presume you’re speaking in regards to the U.S. if so than it has to do with immigration. Just take the state of California as an example, so many people of different based on level of education, job expertise are migrating from diverse countries that the welfare and other such social policies have to be reformed to match the states statistics and also to help these families because welfare if used in its meaning is suppose to help one start off while perhaps furthering your education or getting a job, however some use it otherwise. However the reason why the issue of passing legislation is coming up is because immigration and perhaps even the current economy where a high school job a few years ago was a feasible why of earning a modest income is no longer a means of getting by, but the prime reason I believe is immigration. I hope this helps, and makes sense.

Comment

Thanks for the PM, i have no idea about the UK system so couldn't be much of help, sorry.

Take carea and best wishes.

Comment

Working...
      X