Which Course?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Course?

in gr 10 right i have 3 alternative courses plzzzzzz help me which course is better ?

-Computer Engeneering
    -Computer Science

any suggestions?

i like engeering but what exactly is computer Science????

------------------
    |_| rti zd zrlmti |_|

P > E > O Find yurslf....

What is your major?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by [p.e.o.detect]:
      in gr 10 right i have 3 alternative courses plzzzzzz help me which course is better ?

-Computer Engeneering
      -Computer Science

any suggestions?

i like engeering but what exactly is computer Science????

I'm not clear why are you referring Computer Science or Engineering as cources?

Anyway, Computer Science is more related to Computer software and programming while Computer Engineering is more related to Computer hardware and architecture. In some universities, the department fot Computer Engg. and Electrical Engg. are same, so you also get a chance to take EE cources.

Choice: well, it depneds on your majors and interest.

Comment

The way I see it Coputer Science will deal with software, you'll learn programming languages.
        Computer Engineering will go into more depth of hardware and assembly language, more of eletronics and logic gates...makes sense??

------------------
        May The Madness Be Upon You!!!

Comment

do a double degree..

Computer Science is an additional year after getting your Computer Engineering degree .. one of my best mates did that..

but then it depends where you are.. in US it is easily done.. in UK it may not be.

Comment

Can you get more specific and I might be able to answer your questions 'cause I'm in Comp Engg?

Plus, where do you live, if you're in Canada, I can definitely give you a pretty accurate picture of things. But more or less people have answered your question though. Comp Sci is all software though you can take hardware courses. Comp Engg is the other way, it is Elec Engg sprinkled with programming.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sambrialian:
              Can you get more specific and I might be able to answer your questions 'cause I'm in Comp Engg?

Plus, where do you live, if you're in Canada, I can definitely give you a pretty accurate picture of things. But more or less people have answered your question though. Comp Sci is all software though you can take hardware courses. Comp Engg is the other way, it is Elec Engg sprinkled with programming.

Thanks!

i live in ontario, canada .............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm i like the sound of computer science more better hmmmmm but i also like engeering......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll see i might get both.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------
              |_| rti zd zrlmti |_|

P > E > O Find yurslf....

Comment

Working...
              X