Job Opportunity - Business Consultant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Opportunity - Business Consultant

If this interest you please let me know. This is not for my company but through someone I know.

Position Summary:
    A Business Consultant works to ensure a successful client implementation by applying Retail Industry and product knowledge to assist clients and partners during system implementation. The Business Consultant will take direction from Engagement Manager, Consultant Manager, and Business Partners. Manages customer expectations, facilitates communication and contributes to overall customer satisfaction. Drives and facilitates business process discussions and how they relate to application functionality.

Position Responsibilities:
    1. Consults with customers and partners providing in-depth application knowledge during implementation cycle.
    2. Identifies and responds to questions, issues and service opportunities during implementation.
    3. Leads presentations and demonstrations of Applications. Facilitates business process discussions and helps drive out client requirements for an implementation.
    4. Continuously develops product knowledge and implementation management skills. Communicates relevant issues to product development.
    5. Mentors other project consultants to increase skills and encourage retention. 6. Completes time/expenses/status reports on a timely basis.
    7. Manages customer expectations and communicates key issues and project status to customer, partners and Engagement Manager.

Education:
    · Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.

Experience:
    · Business process knowledge of traditional retailers (brick and mortar). · Previous consulting experience including e-commerce, consumer direct or packaged application implementations. · Demonstrated extensive experience in financial, assort or item planning. · 3 to 5 years experience with Arthur or Makoro Planning Applications.
    Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
    · Ability to understand physical and logical data models. · Ability to understand and define system integration requirements. · Strong P.C. skills (Windows, MicroSoft Apps, MS Office Suite) . ·Strong oral presentation and written communication skills. · Outstanding time management skills. · Skill in Project Management techniques, methods, processes and practices. · Analytical and problem solving skills. · Flexible and easily adapts to change. · Minimum travel requirement 80%.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Do they do H-1s?

Comment

Akif

I am not sure, I will ask them tomorrow. It does not say anything about work status but will check and let u know.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia Bhai: nothing for engineers http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif

Comment

which country?
          and from when?

Comment

The opening is immediate. I will connect people who are interested and meet the requirements to the recruiter.

Comment

Are they interested in interns?

Comment

Working...
              X