Job Opportunity- Enterprise Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Opportunity- Enterprise Architect

Here is a job opportunity forwarded to me from someone I know. He is looking for some people so if you are interested let me know.

Enterprise Architecture, Core Accounting and Shared Systems

Function: Architect provides vision, expertise and long range planning in the areas of Core Accounting and Shared Systems architecture. Serves as advisor and resident expert. Core Accounting Systems areas of focus include retail, non-retail, NEO, and inter-system transaction flow. Core Shared Systems include Customer Information Systems, Directories, Hierarchy, and Contact Management/CRM facilities. Works closely with project teams to provide architectural oversight and to challenge and participate in design. Conducts studies, investigates the latest technology developments and analyzes impact and current and future system requirements, including replatforming to parallel sysplex or other platforms. Drafts and presents proposed corporate policies, procedures, practices and standards. Establishes good working relationships with peers and outside organizations.

Responsibilities: Works with Core Accounting and Shared Systems application architects and all interfacing applications to create a front-to-back architectural baseline for solution sets interacting with the above core systems. Works with business lines and technology groups to understand and coordinate requirements across channels, line-of-business applications, and technologies. Act as a senior level consultant to business lines and technology groups in areas involving the enterprise application of Core Accounting Systems. Provides design consulting and oversight to project teams.

Education: Minimum Bachelors degree, business oriented computer science preferred. Advanced degree a plus.

Required Skills: Must have a working knowledge of and experience in dealing with large accounting systems and back-office operations. Experienced in dealing with Customer Information Systems. Enterprise level CRM experience a plus. Bank experience preferred. Ability to think across lines of business or product groups. Experience with multiple technology platforms.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Will they entertain foreigners looking for h-1s?

Comment

will check and let u know. which opportunity are u interested in? the business consultant or enterprise architect?

additionally, is this about someone in US already or someone abroad?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia, this is for someone who is in the US, and would be interested in applying for the enterprise architecture position. Hes on the verge of finishing his Masters, and is on an F-1 right now.

Comment

Akif

The guy recruiting for these positions is a friend of a friend, I will contact him today and ask.

This person who you have in mind, could he send me his resume in the interim as well.

Comment

Working...
          X