Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was universe created to exile man.. or was it just another of god's creations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was universe created to exile man.. or was it just another of god's creations.

I always had this question to which i never got a straight answer.

Was universe created for god to exile man to it.. or was it already there created by god as just another of his creations.

and if the universe was created for the exile of man.. then how long did adam and eve stay in garden of eden before they were sent on exile?

a brain twister?

Originally posted by blackzero:

Was universe created for god to exile man to it.. or was it already there created by god as just another of his creations.

Man cannot be so important that a whole universe be made for him. But what difference does that make anyways?

And why do you think man was exiled? What is exile of man? He was meant to live in the world, from the very start, not up there. Its just for us to believe that we are here because of that and that or whatever.

Its all just part of a bigger, unfathomable plan, a well-written script. We are just machines doing our jobs, thrusted upon us.

That being said and having speculated a lot (but not to my heart's content), I think thinking about such things is a futile exercise. We are worth nothing.

------------------
    So what you wanted to See good has made you blind
    And what you wanted to Be yours has made it Mine
    So don't you lock up Something that you
    Wanted to see fly
    Hands are for shaking No not tying
    I sure don't Mind a change But I fell on black Days
    How would I know That this could be My fate
    I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
    I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Hmph!

I always thought the Garden of Eden was on Earth!

I don't think anything can be "just a creation", everything has its purpose no doubt; just because the "purpose" may be unfathomable to our very limited understanding, does not mean anything is purposeless.

I do think a more appropriate question would be, "Where is/was the Garden of Eden or the Paradise of Adam and Eve?"

[This message has been edited by *Khairun Nisa* (edited January 24, 2002).]

Comment

I think the problem here, Blackzero et al. is that we are all thinking/comprehending time as linear.

A very valid question nonetheless, but until I can teach myself to think of time as non-linear I will have a hard time convincing you or anyone else either way....give me a week I love a challenge http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

Thap..

i completely believe in non-linear time..

when you start reading about complexities of Space-time .. it screws your brain...

time is a function of space - space being function of the expanding universe - if the universe collapses then time would move backwards..

easy way to look at non linear time - take a pencil.. mark time on it starting from one end to the other.. then pick the pencil and look at it with the nib (sharpened) towards your eye.. there.. time is non linear ... what was, is and will be.. as at once..

but still.. i would still love to argue this point with some maulana.. which came first.. the universe.. or adam and eve.

[This message has been edited by blackzero (edited January 28, 2002).]

Comment

Could someone please elaborate non-linear time a little bit more?

------------------
            So what you wanted to See good has made you blind
            And what you wanted to Be yours has made it Mine
            So don't you lock up Something that you
            Wanted to see fly
            Hands are for shaking No not tying
            I sure don't Mind a change But I fell on black Days
            How would I know That this could be My fate

[This message has been edited by Scratch (edited January 29, 2002).]
            I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
            I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Working...
            X