business consultation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

business consultation.....

anyone here to advise me on some business....
    am not a computer professional....
    but need to start a small business related to computers....
    PC shops r no good here....
    already am running a cafe and plan to open a teaching institute too....

anyone has better suggestions ????

------------------
    Code:
            MUGHAL          ya mujhe afsar-e-shaahana banaaya hota
             _.+._          ya mera taaj gadaayana banaaya hota 
           (^\/^\/^)        
            \@*@*@/         nashaa-e-ishq ka gar zarf diya tha mujh ko
            {_____}         umar ka tang na paimaana banaaya hota
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Hi

Can I ask why you feel the need to open a "computer related business" ??

Is this related to the view that the computer industry is where the money is these days.

I would suggest that you look to invest your money more wisely especially as you say that you are not IT competent.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
      plan to open a teaching institute too....

lol!....

I Agree with sajid

Comment

Since you are not from computers background you cant, or i would say you shouldnt look for jumping into a software development business.

A computer institute isnt a bad idea...especially something with an affiliation with some foreign college. btw where are you physically at? it depends a lot on the local market...see whats more IN these days related to computers.

This computer institute thing can also lead your way to expand into some software house. I know a couple of guys who started with a simple college and now they are making big time money and running a software house too. But, again it depends where you are living.

------------------
        Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

Comment

its not that i am NOT INTO computers....
          just that my field (in uni) is not computers....
          am doing masters in chemical engineering currently....

and i want to deal with computers cuz thats all i know about....
          what else cud i do????
          i havent worked anywhere before and i cant start a chemical engineeering industry (aint got that much money http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif )....
          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Working...
          X