does anyone know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know....

about any good business schools that offer distant learning program?

------------------
    Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

for a degree or for continuing education?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
      for a degree or for continuing education?
      ofcourse for a degree.

------------------
      Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

Comment

What field of study/major ?

Comment

One of the best is the Fuqua school of Business at Duke that has an e-MBA program. Duke is probably one of the top schools in the US if not the world. You should look into it.

Comment

pumpkin

okay so its for a degree, undergrad or grad, and by good what is your definition of good?
            would something the level of Univ of Illinois or Ohio State be considered good, or Ivy League, USC and Stanford be considered good. what sort of expenses are you willing to handle. Are you willing to travel for the in residence weeks required at many of these distant learning programs?

its easier if you be more specific.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

pumpkin

okay so its for a degree, undergrad or grad, and by good what is your definition of good?
              would something the level of Univ of Illinois or Ohio State be considered good, or Ivy League, USC and Stanford be considered good. what sort of expenses are you willing to handle. Are you willing to travel for the in residence weeks required at many of these distant learning programs?

its easier if you be more specific.
              i am talking about grad level degree program, and by good i mean good...maybe, the top 50 colleges or so...and yes i have a plan to study last semester as full time day scholar.

------------------
              Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

Comment

kewl now we are talking...lemme look and see.
                now UNEXT or some group like that which has backing of harvard, stanford etc is offering many online degrees, you dont get the degree from the supporting unis but they help develop the curriculum etc.

May I ask why you want to do a distant education MBA versus an evening, or weekend executive MBA.

Comment

kewl now we are talking...lemme look and see.
                  now UNEXT or some group like that which has backing of harvard, stanford etc is offering many online degrees, you dont get the degree from the supporting unis but they help develop the curriculum etc.

May I ask why you want to do a distant education MBA versus an evening, or weekend executive MBA.
                  well, the point is, currently i am doing a job and i dont want to leave this job just for studies...thats why i want to persue this study option on part time basis...and secondly for evening or weekend executive programs....hell, i am living in CT and i dont think there is any university around offering such a course...again a good college http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

------------------
                  Kaddu khao, jaan banao!

Comment

here are some unis that have distant learning MBA programs

Arizona State
                    Auburn
                    Bryant College
                    Carnegie Mellon
                    Colorado at Colorado Springs
                    Colorado State
                    Drake
                    Drexel
                    Florida
                    Indiana
                    James Madison
                    Lehigh
                    Louisville
                    Mississippi
                    Uni of Ohio
                    Oklahoma State
                    Rensselaer Polytechnic
                    South Carolina
                    Tusla

There are others too but I though these would give you a good start. Now you wont find the Kellogs and Whartons here but some schools like Indiana, south carolina, drexel, RPI, Florida and Arizona State are well respected universities with fairly wellknown business programs.

Comment

Working...
                    X