Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Med School, anyone???

Assalam-o-Allaikum people!

As you can tell, I'm new here though I've been watching this board on the sidelines for quite some time now.

Anyways, guys I was wondering if anyone here attends any med school in Canada. Or even if anybody here knows a friend or a family member here who goes to med school. I need some help and advice. (My situation is a bit more complicated than your average pre-med student but that I'll explain if someone is able to help me.)

So, if you can help me out , thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

[This message has been edited by sambrialian (edited November 13, 2001).]

yeah got some pals and cousinsz in med school in US, whats up?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Salam Fraudz!

Sorry for the late reply, I kinda lost my password.

I was looking for someone who goes to med school in Canada, but I guess info about US will also do.

OK, here's the deal. I've always wanted to attend med school but I've been reluctant to do the traditional pre-med program like Life Sciences and so on. Especially, because if you don't get into med school you end up with a degree that isn't worth a whole lot. So, I ended up in Comp Eng at Waterloo. Now, about Canada I know that they don't give any weight to what your undergrad program was or which university you attended. Is it the same in the US?

See, now these questions are too general that's why I wanted to get in touch with someone from Canada and preferrably doing medicine now. But I guess there is no medico guppie around.

Anways thanks!

Comment

I know someone in canada who was doing genetics work and is planning to get into med school there. Let me ask him that.

you can email me directly at [email protected] if you like but I will get the info and post it here.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

Sorry I couldn't get around to emailing you. I was gonna express my gratitude anyways which I have done. So...

Comment

Working...
          X