Help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me!!!

hi everyone, although i have been registered for quite sometime (as some of you may be wondering where has she popped up from!) i have finally decided to start my own thread!!
    well i need help..... does anyone work for any of the "big 5" consultanty firms?? as i work as a head-hunter and i have a really good opportunity for a Knowledge Management Project Manager, based in Dubai. Good package etc......

so if anyone knows... give this thread a buzz!

perhaps.. career/marketplace forum will be better audience pinky? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
    Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

moving this thread to the career forum

------------------
      Its the small things in life that make me happy... but then I guess it is these small things that are harder to find
      For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

the reason behind me putting it in the general forum is that i am not to sure how many people read or even go in to the Careers and academics forum.
        But i need help quickly, so fingers crossed!

DONT CALL ME PINKY!!!!!!!

Comment

marketing ? anyone

------------------
          Hey one more thing
          These things are hard to explain
          For some it seems strange... to swallow
          The frontier of our minds
          Is the last place we find
          But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

[please dont make a joke out a serious thread - danke]

[This message has been edited by who---me (edited November 01, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Baby pink:
              .... does anyone work for any of the "big 5" consultanty firms?? as i work as a head-hunter and i have a really good opportunity for a Knowledge Management Project Manager, based in Dubai. Good package etc......

Have you found someone yet ?

Comment

I can try to find some ppl if you can tell me what qualifications they are looking for. heavy on the project management site, functional knowledge management expertise in best practices etc or with specific knowledge management or portal packages.

Let me know. Thanks
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                X