hows the job prospect for physical theraphist in usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows the job prospect for physical theraphist in usa

well we in india call it physio therapist but in usa they call it phyical thereapist i just want to know what are the job prospect for them in usa now and in future

Kabir, they seem to be pretty good.
    I could try and get more info for you, there is a former Pakistani cricketer who is a sports therapist in Chicago. I can forward your email address to him when i see him if u like.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
      well we in india call it physio therapist but in usa they call it phyical thereapist i just want to know what are the job prospect for them in usa now and in future
      Kabir,

As fraudia said ,P.T.,O.T.,Pharmacy,etc are needed always here.You will have struggle first ,depending how old are you?If you are just graduate ,it is better to pass all the requisite exam,for license many of the American states or Canada.Visa availability varies,& and also is dependent on whether you have already completed your licensing requirement & that will avoid being unable to work asP.T.(physical therapist)despite being one in India.It all depends on you .If youwant it bad enough ,you will work hard mif not ,then it may seemunnecessary to even try !! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/confused.gif Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X