• Show
Clear All

what can i do?

------------------
    A Stranger But Not

[This message has been edited by RIMKHAN1 (edited August 07, 2001).]
    اے جذبۂ دل گر میں چاھوں ہر چیز مقابل آ جاۓ
    منزل کی طرف دو گام چلوں اور سامنے منزل آ جاۓ

There are several questions, which you need to answer, before you can get serious help.

Where in UK are you? How old are you?

You said that you have 7 years of experience in audit and accounts. Thats a lot. What sort of experience is that?

What is your education, as yet? Do you have any professional qualifications?

Do you want to switch career from audit and accounts into IT and computers? Have you done any internship or any experience in IT as yet so you know that is the career you want to pursue?

There are several ways you can get a degree or qualification in I.T. while working, but first you need to be sure what you want.

ps. You work in the evening shift? So that means your mornings are quite free. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:

There are several questions, which you need to answer, before you can get serious help.

Where in UK are you?
      luton beds
      How old are you?

You said that you have 7 years of experience in audit and accounts. Thats a lot. What sort of experience is that?
      worked as senior auditor in a district office

What is your education, as yet? Do you have any professional qualifications?
      graduation from AJK uni.

Do you want to switch career from audit and accounts into IT and computers?
      yes i do.
      Have you done any internship or any experience in IT as yet so you know that is the career you want to pursue?
      no but i know IT is where my future lies,my sixth sense says.

There are several ways you can get a degree or qualification in I.T. while working, but first you need to be sure what you want.

ps. You work in the evening shift? So that means your mornings are quite free. Right?
      yeah till 1500.
      you got all answers, now tell me how to make it possible?Well i can consider online courses too.

اے جذبۂ دل گر میں چاھوں ہر چیز مقابل آ جاۓ
      منزل کی طرف دو گام چلوں اور سامنے منزل آ جاۓ

Comment

Working...
      X