Did you guys notice ? :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys notice ? :-)

This forum just got a new name, and a brand new description.

Now in addition to career, this is also a place to carry out academic discussions and share ideas of scholastic merit. To facilitate your discussions on advanced scientific matters, the Admin has allowed [IMG] tags to be used in this forum.

Good luck to the moderator and all the members. Please feel free to let the moderator know of any additional suggestions and comments you may have on this forum.

Yeah! I noticed it right away, but I can't upload images here, right? I guess, I'd have to upload them in image gallery and paste the img-tag here then.

------------------
    Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria

[This message has been edited by Umer (edited June 11, 2001).]
    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

For the moment.... yes

Comment

Can you please define whats allowed and whats not. Hopefully this change will not deteriorate the quality of careers forum.

------------------
        Guy with the Urdu Custom Title :~P

Comment

Hey Pristine thanks for bringing that up.
          I am fairly liberal in whats put on this forum as long its decent and related to the topics - ie career and academics. Who--me dont worry about people deteriorating the quality of posts here... I think in this forum its fairly simple to define whats acceptable and whats not.

Thanks to Azkar/Pristine and Admin, now people can actually type out or write out stuff and scan and post it on here as an image... at least till we get an equations writer (right pristine http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif).

Comment

Hey, don't look at me! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif I don't do Equation Writer sorta stuff...
            Bug Azkar for it...

Comment

However, please note that even though this is our new Academics section, there is already a 'Tech Talk' section for gupshup of technology lovers... so keep all technology-related discussions in its own dedicated section. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

huh?

what?

nothin'.

------------------
                You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

hmm y is it still CRM at the top y not CRA or C&A .......or.... Cr&Ad
                  Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                  X