Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions regarding Canadian Immigration

Okay,
    I dont know if this is the appropriate forum. But I have a question about Applying for Immigration. I have yet to graduate from the undergraduate program in the USA. I will be graduating in six months to a year. My question is that if I apply for process right now can I produce my degree later or not? In brief? Can you apply for Canadian Immigration without a degree but showing them the degree is in process?

Ali

I am not sure how things have changed. and I am not sure whether you are finishing undergrad or masters degree. A good pal of mine applied for canadian immigration while his MBA was in process. He had a semester to go, they accepted it and he got his immigration within 7-8 months, by that time hae had finished his degree as well.

According to him, the immigration officials thought that a guy who was at a good school with good GPA was not doing it just for the hell of it and the chances that he would complete his degree were good.

Hope this helped. You may want to call a reputable immigration lawyer, it will not be too expensive and they would be able to guide you well.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thanks Fraudia for the Useful information!
      Yaar I am actually doing my bachelors right now. So I am not sure what they say to that. I have a little experience in the related field too!

Agar if you know of any good Canadian immigration lawyers in the Chicago vicinity could you let me know as I am in the process of moving to Michigan in like 2 weeks now!

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

Ali

I am talking to a few people here to find out who they used as a lawyer. my pals did not use a lawyer so i hafta ask around here or even in toronto for some recommended lawyers.

Just wanted u to know I had not forgotten
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thanks yaar Frauds!
          I appeciate it!

Insha Allah bas within 20 days I am moving to Michigan to mulaqat ho gi!

Comment

Working...
          X