Technical Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical Paper

Well I have write a few thousand words on something to do with Communication Technologies and related issues. Any ideas for a subject I should choose?

In past people have written on stuff like ATMs, ISDN, mobile computing, On effects of microwave on brain, network security, ethics. It just has to have something to do with communications and data networking.

Ideas?

(This is how my prof keeps his hunger for knowledge fulfilled http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/rolleyes.gif )

How about the integration of wireless technology and computers? Its making the world a smaller place as everyone gets their information anywhere and everywhere they want.

or

The have and the have nots- The socio-economic impacts of communications technology. Something a lot of people in developimng countries can relate to as people lack the money to get these technologies.

Comment

ummm lets make em a bit more technical than theoretical....

the ones I am considering so far are....

IPv6 vs IPv4

or

Packet Switched networks Vs Circuit Switched network in terms of performance of multimedia

or

Internet2

or

Multimedia for mobile computing

I guess that gives you better idea...

The prof, being an applied scientist, likes it better if you avoid socioeconomic issues.

Comment

Working...
      X