Public Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Service

Hi ..I have a problem ..well a question ..career wise .
    First off ..:I am just wrapping up my medical studies and have also done my Masters in International Relations ..
    I am like stuck now about what field to go into ..I prefer International relations ..but I am unsire what I could go into from it in public life with a pakistani degree ?

I am intending to go to Britain ..but again I would rather not do Medicine ..but need some advice ..Oh yeah I also free lance in journlism in Pakistan
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

become an international correspondent for a health journal http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

I think your mix of international affairs and medicine could get you a good place in an NGO e.g. UNICEF or WHO.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

nice idea ..but especially in Britain ..what do I lok out for?
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Zakk

contact the organizations i mentioned, they do have offices in UK, the procedure for applying to them is rather long and in most cases for new hgraduates they only hire people at certain times of the year. If I recall right October is the month that IMF starts recruiting cycle,and I assume that others follow the same calendar.

Other groups that you could look into are red cross etc.

If you do some search on thw web you should be able to find contact info and can start communicating with them.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Zakk, what were your IR majors?
            A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Working...
            X