X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iHilal--Islamic Investing

http://www.iHilal.com

What is iHilal?

iHilal.com is a global, regulated, online distributor of Shari'ah compliant investment products and services provided by third parties (leading Islamic and global banks). An iHilal customer will have access to a range of the highest quality Islamic products and services from the leading institutions operating in the Islamic financial space.

iHilal also provides daily price information (Net Asset Value or NAV) on mutual funds and customer investments, as well as providing our customers online customer service and call center support.

iHilal does not hold customer assets (money, shares, etc). The customer transfers his funds directly to the product provider's bank account (the institution offering the Islamic investment product, e.g. mutual fund). In the case of Islamic Stock Trading, the iHilal customer transfers funds to Online Brokerage Solutions, Inc., (a SEC and NASD regulated USA based brokerage company), to which iHilal has outsourced all technical and back-office related functions.

------------------
    "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. " al-Qur'an 5:3
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Jazak-Allah http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

I was thinking of investing some but wasnt sure where and how it could be Islamically done. I guess this is American, so do you know any details for UK investors?

------------------
    "The street is watchin'. She is watchin' all the time."

Comment

not at the moment...I'm sure if you contact the owners of this site..they could probably find some links for you.

------------------
      "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. " al-Qur'an 5:3
      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

You will find www.islamiq.com very useful. There are links for Islamic Stocks, Funds, Zakah etc. Following is the introduction of the company taken from there web site. I must say this site is worth visiting thoroughly.
        -------
        IslamiQ is a specialized financial services provider that aims to be the global authority on Islamic investment services, leveraging on new communication technologies such as the internet, to establish efficient distribution channels worldwide.

IslamiQ functions as an infomediary, distributor of third party Shari'ah compliant financial products, and a provider of innovative Islamic investment products and services. The company's aim is to empower Muslims worldwide, whether individuals or businesses, with access to sophisticated Islamic financial information and tools which will allow them to make investment decisions that are in compliance with Shari'ah. With the internet as the primary distribution channel, these products and services are offered via IslamiQ.com, and IslamiQStocks.com, a web site of IslamiQ.com (Cayman) Ltd.

Currently, the products and services available on IslamiQ.com and IslamiQStocks.com are made available through a combination of alliances with various strategic partners in key markets.

Comment

Jazakallah for the info http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X