Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Head-hunter, here in gup-shup!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Head-hunter, here in gup-shup!!

I work for an international head-hunters based in Dubai (but i am originally from the UK) we have 34 ofices in 24 countries. Our company only deals with senior positions that pay over $50,000.
    so if you want to email me your cv please do or if you want advice i will be more than happy to help.

sara

Please paste ur Company address & phone/fax number or Internet site address (URL).

I doubt that anyone will send u his/her CV.

Comment

my e-mail address [email protected] and the company website is www.nicholsonintl.com

Comment

what no company email address? surely you guys have corporate email addresses rather than these web-based ones.

Comment

I have a corporate address, but it has my full name and i want to have my privacy as i too want to have a laugh in the gupshup forum.....so if you want to send it then do @ my yahoo address.

Comment

Sara:

Firstly, thanks for posting here and giving us a little background on what you maybe able to offer to the members here. Many members, myself included, are always on the lookout for better and challenging opportunities, whether its out here in the West or somehwere closer to backhome.

You sound like someone we can look to for advice on foriegn "ventures" (especially Pakistan and Middle East). Can you please talk a bit about the prospects of job placement in the Pakistan and Middle East for foriegn graduates with training. No specific industry, just a geneal analysis about the market and trends.

For headsup, I work in the civil engineering industry. Thanks and will await your analysis.

Comment

50k for senior positions? u hire only underpayed overworked and underappreciated employees only right. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited January 25, 2001).]

Comment

I'm with ghalib. I'd like to hear more about what's going on in the industry from Baby Pink too.

I have very close ties with the recruitment industry....especially in the IT sector.

So please Baby Pink.....perhaps an article on emerging trends?

mundyaa,

Please edit your comments to remove the badtameezi.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, been travelling.
                  In regards to your questions, at this moment in time i am dealing with positions in the Middle east and i am tyring to move into Pakistan, but due to the economy many of the multinationals can not afford to hire expensive expats, but i am trying to set up meetings in Pakistan with the big FMCG companies e.g Shell PTC ect (help appreiciated)
                  But the trends in the Middle East and Europe is that it is highly possible for people with foreign education to get into a good multinational. But the key elements are to have experience in your field, as if you have changed sectors then you are looked at as a "job-hopper" and in the Middle East age is a factor, as you have to be mainly 32++ for senior jobs.
                  however there is not too mch that i can say as each industry/sector has specific trends.

A colleague of mine Dr Stephanie Jones has written an award winning book called A GUIDE TO HEAD-HUNTING AND HOW TO BE HEAD-HUNTED, it is available by Puffin publishers

any other questions,
                  please let me know

Comment

someone I know wants to find out what else is out there. The guy has an undergrad in civil engg from a major US uni, a masters in environmental engg from a major european uni and is working for government's environment agency. He has 3 years of expereince and is in his mid twenties.

Any general reponse will be forwarded to him. He is primarily interested in opportunities in Spain and the middle east.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

make that two people. and spain sounds good! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                      someone I know wants to find out what else is out there. The guy has an undergrad in civil engg from a major US uni, a masters in environmental engg from a major european uni and is working for government's environment agency. He has 3 years of expereince and is in his mid twenties.

Any general reponse will be forwarded to him. He is primarily interested in opportunities in Spain and the middle east.

Comment

Fraudiyee...

is this for who I think it is for??

He doesn;t want to work in amreekaa? There are some very good prospects in US for this guy... if he's interested, have him get in touch with moi..

Comment

ghalib

hmmmm okay I will try. I dont think he really wants to work here, plus he would need work authorization. lemme know what type of opportunities exist and I will talk to him.
                          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Any fluent Dutch speaker with experience of at least three of the following want to work in sunny England ?

NT/Win2000 Server
                            SQL Server 7
                            HTML
                            VB

The candidate must be an EU resident with no restrictions on travel to US and various Europen countries.

More details upon request...

Comment

How about senior management positions in banking in the UAE?
                              A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Working...
                              X