Can you help this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help this guy?

A good pal and old colleague of mine has recently faced the axeman due to layoffs at GE. The guy has a great work ethic, is very intelligent and good in interpersonal skills. He is a US perm resident.

He has about 10 years of experience in financial services industry in organizations like Citicorp, Bank of New York and GE Capital etc. He has worked in operations area but has managed internal projects in the areas of change mgmt, business process reengineering as well as e-commerce.

He is based in east coast but is willing to relocate although prefers east coast.

Let me know if you have any leads and I will have him contact you directly.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Hellow,
    Dear fraud,
    I know some guys who are running some agencies here in Detroit,MI, and are very helpful for desis,
    but these days you know the situation is same every where, but still , I have so many friends in industries, so If he is interested in this area, means,in Motor city, let me know, I will give him thier numbers, but in CA, area not sure,
    anyway let me know http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
    aur -- Tum ...
    Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

Send me the CV. I'll see what I can do

Comment

I will forward his resume tonight.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

waiting me too ! for somthing from you!
          aur -- Tum ...
          Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

Working...
          X