Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Hiring??

hello salam,

am looking for a job in the new york city area or the USA.... if you know anyone who is hiring (in computer field)

location preferred: new york city.. but anywhere is ok... would need t1 sponsership

thanks

T1 sponsership? what is that?
    by the way arent you in Canada. I think you can work under NAFTA without any sponsership. Also if you come here as a visitor and then get a job, you can start the job before you actually get the Visa.

By the way, I have a friend whos looking for people in New Jersey. Are you interested? its about an hour from New York City.

lemme know.

Originally posted by ~Amber~:
    hello salam,

am looking for a job in the new york city area or the USA.... if you know anyone who is hiring (in computer field)

location preferred: new york city.. but anywhere is ok... would need t1 sponsership

thanks

Comment

I HEARD TACO BILL IS HIRING...

GOOD LUCK..

BYE

Note from Admin:
      This is a serious forum. If you have nothing serious to contribute, exit quietly please.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited January 11, 2001).]

Comment

hmcq, check your mail... (the one listed in your profile) thanks.

[This message has been edited by ~Amber~ (edited January 10, 2001).]

Comment

got it.
          give me some time, I will pass it on to a friend and might also be able to get some info about immigration for you.

Hmcq

Comment

Amber
            Check your email and let me know. Thanks

Comment

amber send me a resume and let me know what type of opportunity you are looking for. since I just concluded my job search in december so have a number of contacts here and there I can put you in touch with.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

salam friends! i am also looking for a job in IT, my area is as/400 and now i m doing unix. can any1 help me plzzzzzz speciall in toronto area

Comment

ok fraudz http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

humsafer...

drop me an email with your resume in Word fomat, your salary expectations and your availability.

I've just concluded my search and I have some contacts in Toronto.

Anyone else looking can contact me on email too.....

Comment

Working...
                    X