Looking for mgmt consulting opportunties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for mgmt consulting opportunties

I am looking for mgmt consulting opportunties. Big 5, Sapient, MicroStrategy etc would be preferred.

Focus is on strategy, e-business, ASP etc.
    Based in Chicago but willing to relocate for right opportunity and open to travel.

Oye Roman, call moi.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

..still looking
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Running out of town ?? .. you gonna break Ifti’s heart !
      Forward me your resume, I know few people in California there might be some opportunities .. it could be your path to dudefication..

------------------
      Hey one more thing
      These things are hard to explain
      For some it seems strange... to swallow
      The frontier of our minds
      Is the last place we find
      But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Rooster will send you a resume soon. How are things at your place? could it handle the both of us there? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

consulting is choice #1 business analyst, e-biz analyst/mgr type position in a company is choice #2.

lemme know...(Ifti aap ko buhat yaad hai..hmmmmmm?)

Comment

Sir Fraudia Denmark is too far away, otherwise would´ve loved to have you around.. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
          hmm..

Comment

Well my place .. I don’t think we have any management consulting slots here .. its mostly AS/400 Oracle stuff.. Ecomm is pretty new… I will look up if we have openings .. I will ask human resources if they have any thing open in Boise (our parent company) .. Boise have a large work force .. meanwhile I ll ask my bro to dig his contacts.. he moves around from company to company (consultant) so he might have some good tips .. send me your resume

------------------
            Hey one more thing

Comment

Well, as far as Big-5 goes, I am in PwC, but as you are looking for mgmt consultncy, you obviously know that Big-5 have been asked to spin-off their consultancy wings. PwC sold its to HP, DTT and KPMG are also planning to do so. AA and E&Y are contesting SEC on this issue. Anyway, this is going off...

I have a few contacts in McKinsey, but they usually stay away from Financial stuff...I dunno abt E-Comm... If you send me your CV, I can forward it to my cousin in McKinsey and he can let you know, what are the possibilities. This is in SF (Calif), so u might wanna think abt it more.

Comment

Pristine

Thanks mon. will be sending you a resume.

Comment

Kami yaar,
                  Do you by any chance like bulbs and wooden shoes?

ps that is tulip bulbs of course before anybody starts about how to change.........blablabla

[This message has been edited by pathwari (edited November 08, 2000).]

Comment

Pathwari i only like wooden air-jordans by Nike. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

Sorry its kind off the topic .. but since we are talking about ‘His Airness’ .. Fraudia do you play BBALL .. if so I usually do on WED and Sundays in the gym in Roselle .. let me know if you are interested … I am the only desi dude ….its mostly Filipinos, Gora and Couple of black dudes ..

------------------
                      Hey one more thing

Comment

Working...
                      X