Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls Doing Engineering or Computer Science.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Doing Engineering or Computer Science.

Kohal I read your message,that page was going too long so I thought start as a fresh I hope you don't mind. I believe it wrong to say to other people they are thickhead or ignorant, we should always avoid to use these words against anybody. I think all aunty and uncles care about us and when they say they may have reason to believe, everybodies situation can be different. I totally agree that girls are as capable of doing anything as guys can do. There is no difference. Everybody have brain and whoever uses it, works hard, nothin is difficult in life. We can only prove ourself and explain to uncle's and aunts, but I think time is changing so fast now. Things are not as bad as it was used to. My mum is totally uneducated, my aunts only till 5 -5 class buy I did MSc in computer science, my sister did BA BEd and my brother Bcom and my younger sister is in a final year FA and my dad only did middle, so that shows how from family to family everything is changed. I will say work hard and don't look back. YOu will be very happy. Dont get disappointed by what people say...be confident.
Working...
X