Project manager opportunity- IBM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project manager opportunity- IBM

One of my pals is looking to replace a Project manager at IBm who is leaving soon. The PM is managing a group of network techies at a client site. there is no travel involved.

if anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested and has project mgmt experience please let me know asap.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Lala Jee What about some coordinates? I mean where in the world are we talking about http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif..But the idea of making a post about a job is good.

Why donīt we make a database of all the members, where people can put in their CVs. That way we can help each other finding positions, as well as help some of PK brothers come to Europe and the US/Canada?

[This message has been edited by Ramis (edited October 18, 2000).]
    hmm..

Comment

yeah dude....what's the location?

Comment

The job is based in Chicago, the client is a major retail company.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

thanx..

I guess the DB idea is killed? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
          hmm..

Comment

ingineers hire karay ga apka dost?!

Comment

bilkul karay ga, he is an engineer from UET himself and then went the technology route here. If you are interested send me the resume. the guy leaving the position is Pakistani as well and will have input on selection of his rpelacement. he is leaving because he is making a move up in a diff division in IBM.

Comment

Ramis no bro the idea is not killed. lets open a diff thread and see how we can do that. That will get attention of other ppl who are not interested in this thread due to its title, and we will keep this thread for people who are interested in this opportunity.

I think its a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                X