old and new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old and new!

LOtsa kids want to be something when they are small and grow up to be something else. Like when I was small I wanted to be a doctor. and now I am a model. tell me about your life storys.

And sometimes one is told from the begining by the elders what they want you to be and so that soul ends up in that field. I was fed since my childhood that you have to be in the field of medicine and this is what I will be ...
    But in my heart I always wanted to be in the showbiz world.

------------------
    Think!

Comment

I believe our parents philosophy of going after sure earning and respectable professions is based more on realism then romance.When British took over power in India from Mughals they changed offical language from Persian to English.So scholars of Persian were jobless and frequently sold cooking oil in streets of Delhi.It gave birth to famous saying"Parho Farsi Bachoo taile"(Learn Persian and sell cooking oil).
      I ALSO agree with fact that every person is individual.He should be allowed to carve his/her own niche.For instance my wife who is Physician from Pakistan always wanted to be a engineer.since her move to USA i am facilitating her transition to computer sciences.she wants to work in a fiels where she can use knowledge of both fields.

Comment

Working...
      X