NASDAQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASDAQ?

so what do you think of this up and down seasaw condition of NASDAQ. I was reading an interesting article on how the "agendas" of big mutual fund managers affect and architecture these changes and are very planned. what do you think?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

I know, They call it PROGRAM TRADING.

Comment

John what are your picks? I told ppl then and I continue to tell em, anytime you see a basic infrastructure type company stock plummet, buy it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

if you have money, buy Amplied Material (AMAT). This stock is down because of INTC. They are biggest semi conductor supplier to chip makers and other companies (cel Phone etc etc.) If you follow it's graph you can make easy money by selling it high and buying it low. But still once in a while you will have to take a loss like I am stuck right now. I bought it at 79 and was thinking to sell it at 85 +, but it never happened and stock is down to $66. But it will go back to 79. Same with Oracle. If you want a long term investment, check PAYX, slow but steady growth. Right now, Buy Oracle or AMAT or even INTC, you never loose money on these stocks.

Comment

Working...
        X