Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAZMAT

Any members in HAZMAT industry?

ghalib blackzero has done soem hazmat related stuff.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hmmm..acha.. I know he talked about his US equivalent EPA work in UK but didn't know if he was actually involved in Hazmat... tell him to drop by here once in a while.. I know he's prolly busy with work and not a lafanga like you and I...

Any other folks. I am particularly interested in folks from US.

Comment

Originally posted by ghalib:
        Any members in HAZMAT industry?
        what you planning on doing ghalib?

Comment

hmcq:

yaar, I am looking around for some courses to take on Hazmat to brush up on this field. We currently have Hazmat issues at my work and we also have personnel for the jobs. Every so often, when I am working on a project, I come across Hazmat and have to get other parties involved because of my lack of knowledge in the field. I have decided to start taking courses on Hazmat to grasp a better understanding...

whaddyaaa think?

Comment

ghalib

I dont think he is active in HAZMAT area but works closely with them. I do know he was taking some HAZMAT courses earlier.

He does drop by off and on.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X