Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa

University of West Capetown.
    I have never been to South Africa. Both these guys were at Wharton doing research and drafting the ANC economic package back in 1993 and that is where I know them from.

They are both in their mid-late thirties now. if you get a chance could you try and locate them for me. I lost touch with them a couple of years ago.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

As far as I know, there's a uni of the western cape and uni of cape town. But sure, I'll definitely try and find out about that.

It's extremely interesting that they went to the States to right that document, as Ive recently been studying the whole transitional period from apartheid to democracy.

They didnt leave u with any contacts?
    They didn't leave you with any contacts?
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

didnt mean to repeat that last line! my blup!
      A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

They did, I lost their email addresses when my uni email acct got closed without warning after graduation...and that was my only contact with them.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X