Somebody get me a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody get me a job

Hello every one , can somebody get me a job, I am from Karachi and have almost colpleted my MBA in fianance and MIS..... So hurry up and send me handsome offers, But I think you are also looking for jobs aren't you?? Lets make an organization for unemployed persons.......do u like this idea? suggestions will always be welcomed

------------------
    Can contact me at
    AOLIM
    "pakipir"
    Yahoo Messanger
    "Shorahbeel"

where did you get your MBA from. Unfortunately, its not just the MBA but where you got it from that matters as well. In the event that you got it from LUMS or IBA, I doubt you will have a problem especially with the alumni network so strong in pakistan. If you went to one of the other places that have american/european affiliations it may be a bit tougher.

where are you looking for employment? what type of experience do you have and where did you get your MBA from. If I know I may be able to help, advise etc.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

My prior post assumed that you were in Karachi. If you are not in Pakistan then the situation may be a bit different. Eitherway, let me know more and maybe I will be able to help you.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X