Business oppertunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business oppertunities

May I have the attention of my compatriots!

Its good to be a debating society but much to my regret most of the discussions in these columns are like "who came first, egg or the chick".

I am desirous to watch some serious stuff out there! Shall we share our future planning through this wonderful media? I am confident that it would be a very positive developement to brings all the Pakistanies closer. The overseas Pakistani need a lot to learn "How to establish a business in Pakistan" at the same time, lot of Pakistanies are desirous to launch prestegeous project abroad. I request everone to comment on forming such a meeting point somewhere on www.pak.org

Jeevay Pakistan
    Fakhira Butt
    Islamabad, Pakistan.

There is a good Pakistani site which has put together some stuff on different strategies and phases of starting an IT business in Pakistan. The url is www.dareecha.org

Comment

Great idea

the site is for members to utilize. We provide the medium and members provide the discussion and content.

So share and share alike.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

what's jeevay pakistan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Some1:
          what's jeevay pakistan ?
          "JEEVAY PAKISTAN" is the Sindhi/Punjabi version of "LONG LIVE PAKISTAN"

Comment

Originally posted by Roman:
            There is a good Pakistani site which has put together some stuff on different strategies and phases of starting an IT business in Pakistan. The url is www.dareecha.org
            Can anybody tell me what is the legal procedure to open a "Cyber Cafe" in Pakistan if a foreign investment is brought in?

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhira Butt:
              May I have the attention of my compatriots!

Its good to be a debating society but much to my regret most of the discussions in these columns are like "who came first, egg or the chick".

I am desirous to watch some serious stuff out there! Shall we share our future planning through this wonderful media? I am confident that it would be a very positive developement to brings all the Pakistanies closer. The overseas Pakistani need a lot to learn "How to establish a business in Pakistan" at the same time, lot of Pakistanies are desirous to launch prestegeous project abroad. I request everone to comment on forming such a meeting point somewhere on www.pak.org

Jeevay Pakistan
              Fakhira Butt
              Islamabad, Pakistan.
              You are highly wecomed! My pleasure to notice that finally "constructive approach" can be watched over here! and it doubled my pleasure that the suggestion is presented by "Fakhira" not "Fakhir" (!!)

Joining you to chant "Jeevay Pakistan"

Comment

Working...
              X