So how was it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how was it?

Two of our mods went out on a date yesterday at some desi joint. How did it go?

dont make fun of desimunda and umar talib, they are like relatives and stuff
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I thought DM and Umar were friends not relatives??? And which Desi joint we are talking about, BTW? Is the food good there?

[This message has been edited by Roman (edited August 06, 2000).]

Comment

Dunno but I heard the mod picked up the other mod at the airport and drove around town (kinda like "driving ms. daisy")

they ate at some nihari joint and walked on some desi street. I also heard they were holding hands for a while...

Comment

I don't know... holding hands still sounds less conspicuous than going to meet somebody in a hotel room. :-P

PS. No, I wasn't driving the car.

[This message has been edited by Roman (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

true..true.... this mod's gotta stop going to extremes to meet up with folks....

Comment

as far as it was holding hands its ok, but when they get mad at each other and the kissing part starts..............woooooooooha

ps Ghalib bro,
              what has this to do with the Careers section? Or is one of em makin a career by holding the other one's hand? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
              If so, who is makin a career?

[This message has been edited by pathwari (edited August 08, 2000).]

Comment

Pathwari..

abay its called networking..

You meet on the Net and start working the food.

Comment

Working...
                X