Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w.l. gore & asscoc. NEED HELP PLEASE

Hi everyone..

I need info..specically on W.L Gore and Associates (they are the ones who developed Goretex) anyways...

I was wondering if there is any analyis papers or research studies on their management style, company analysis, strategic analysis.. SWOT.

I don't have access to the forrester and the like..

where can i find info on this organ..i checked their website already..i'm really looking analysis of their positioning and the company etc.

i have found as much as i can on the net and not sure what else i can check out...any help, thoughts, links that you know of where i can find this infor would be greatly appreciated.

e-mail me or post in here..

thank you in advance.

Unfortunately I cant give much info on Gore out since they are my clients. what do you need the info for?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

school project, case analysis about their company..
      what is their strategic position in the market..
      a swot analysis
      something like the porter model analysis on them...nothing too specific because i know they are a privately held company..just general strategic management infor..
      very hard to find..
      i've already checked the online databases such as ERIC..will be checking lexis/nexis..
      i was wondering if there was a case analysis of this co..already done..desperate to find info cuz this is due soon!

Comment

I will give you anything that is not confidential. The project we are doing is not a strategy project but more of an interactive marketing thign so I am not sure what data do we have access to. will let you know tomorrow.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X