Can U Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can U Help?

Hey, I'm doing an business assignment on the competitiveness of the U.K industry against others. Could anyone direct me as to where can I find the world trade for U.K, USA, Japan, France? Please!!! Iím totally and utterly stuck!! I'd really appreciate it.

------------------
    Hey, Who stoped the payments on my reality cheque?

They watch us...I watch them...!!

for Canada go to
    http://strategis.ic.gc.ca

there you will find a lot of info

goodluck

Comment

libra

I would start with the economist and also WorldBank which has detailed info.

You will have to pay for the worldbank publications but they are not too expensive.

Ersnt&Young publishes a handy guide which has this info as well. they pass it out for free at seminars etc, but you may have to call a few consulting companies to get that.

If i remember anything else I will let you know. I was recently reading an article in the Chicago tribune or Financial times, it was between last wed-sat and it had details on economies of several countries. including US, UK, Japan, France etc
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

http://ideas.uqam.ca/ideas/search.html

go to this site, i checked for your topic and got a lot of hits so it should be helpful
        its just a matter of clearly defining your search terms.

Comment

Thank you so much guys for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Oh yeh Mr fraudia, do you know where I can get hold of that article, will it be on the web?

Comment

libra

I believe it was financial times and you can get financial times at the web as well. I dont think the content is free. The article discussed UK economy in detail and the performance of it over the last decade in comparison with some other countries, US, Japan and France were there and so were some other major players.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thanx again.

------------------
              Hey, Who stoped the payments on my reality cheque?

They watch us...I watch them...!!

Comment

Libra did u get all the info u were looking for?

do share your findings with us.

Comment

Working...
                X