Signed the contract and back off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed the contract and back off

How bad is it to back off after signing the contract and not join the company at all?

------------------
    Dreams won't come true if you only want them to, but they will when you know they can.
    http://pakweb.webjump.com

kyun mian? boston janay ka program khatam kar rahay hain aap?

Yar it depends what is in the contract. read that first

Comment

Nhai dada jaan.....Boston tu ja hee raha hoon ...but thora sa confused tha ...eik start up say bhi achi offer aai hai ....so I just wanted to try my luck with that start up company, there is nothin in the contract about that, actually that was not a contract but was a offer letter.

Comment

wiz as long as the startup you are talking about is not USatWork.com its okay.

Contracts can be backed out of, but hopefully you read the fine print before signing it.

In most cases you can back out with not much of a problem except potentially killing any chances with that organization for the short term.

Do what is best for your career. btw if this is a chicago based startup you are looking at let me know. I come in contact with many of these on a regular basis so can give you some feedback.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

No that was not USatWork.com, it is eVoice.com and that is in Sillicon Vally CA, but the pay is not that good as I am getting from that fortune 100 company in Boston. Also CA is too expensive as compare to Boston area. So far now I am going to Boston.

[This message has been edited by wiz (edited March 09, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
          X