Market Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Research

Well, I did my MBA from Karachi and now into healthcare and pharmaceutical market research for the last 10 years. I am currently the Market Reseach Manager for a multinational pharmaceutical firm.

Healthcare market research has its unique challenges in Pakistan (& I guess its similar in many developing countries). There is very little secondary data on patient demographics, disease incidence and prevalence rates,etc. So you have to constantly refine your assumptions and research designs.

One also has to work very closely with the market research companies as they have limited expertise in health-related research.

All this makes market reseach in a developing country very exciting and challenging.

What is the quality of data from these research companies in Pakistan?
    Do you think that with increasing industrialization and competition, large mkt research orgs and information brokers may have a great market in the making?

btw did you go to IBA by any chance?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Altop

Welcome to TOPP and careers forum. I see that you are a new member. Based on your interests noted in your profile you may be able to contribute to the ever vibrant politics and religion sections as well as the arts and culture.

You may also want to put an introduction post in the meeting new people section and may find people who have similar interests as you.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X