a few questions on admissions. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few questions on admissions. :)

I want to know what is the requirement of good medical/engineering collages for admission in FSC like King Edwards, AMC, and others. Their TOP, AVERAGE, AND MINIMMUM scores in MATRIC. I just want to know how much water I am in. This would be of real help and I would be grateful. I have just done my A'levels.

------------------
    "One of the greatest victories u can gain over somene is to beat him at politeness."

"For him who has perception, a mere sign is enough. For him who does not heed a thousand explanations are not enough."

Mohammad

Matric is equivalent to O levels or in american terms, sophomore year of highschool. People go into universities after their HSC or Intrmediate exams.

Its fairly competitive and last I recall for medical colleges the cutoff was in high 70's bracket. It varied for quota seats from tribal areas and so forth.

If you have done you A-Levels in Pakistan then I am not sure but one of my cousins went to AKU from the UK and had a different set of criteria and a whole different tuition and fees structure.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Thank u Fraudiyay yaar but i've done o'levels and now i am doing A'levels but i now need to convert these o'levels grades into matric score from UGC. Though i don't think i'll need it but still i will convert them ( no harm). my dad says in order to get admission in a good college u have to have 750 at leat in matric. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/pagal.gif . i want to tell him it's not that high.or is it? i just want to know MINNIMUM, AVRERAGE AND HIGHEST matric scores for admissions in good collages. anybody know any site for that?
      I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE MERIT.

Comment

Mohammad

I looked for a site that has that info but was unable to find it. I would suggest that you check out university webpags and email the apprpriate person there.

Another option is to go to the AKU, DMC and NED etc alumni pages. I will try to get the URL for you.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X