SAP/BAAN/PEOPLESOFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAP/BAAN/PEOPLESOFT

My cuz is interested in doing something in the ERP area, aside from actually getting in and getting trained does anyone know how he can get da mad skillz. Baan i guess is still only training corporate sponsored ppl in Netherlands, any info on that .. and also peoplesoft and SAP.

danx
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Fraudz : You gotta go to the big 5. These companies consult all over the world in SAP and PEOPLESOFT. Visit www.ac.com(Anderson Consulting ) and see if they have an office in the Netherlands.

Later
    Zman

Comment

z-man

the question was if someone wants to take courses on her own time how can she do it.
      any places offering training for that, SAP offers courses in its US headquarters outside philly, BAAN only trains corporate sponsored ppl and their only facilities are in Netherlands.

So, anyone got the answer?
      thanks
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Check out Radiant computer training. These guys have a SAP curriculum. I know that they are out here in TX, they also might be in NY.
        SAP is becoming more common because they have an NT version of all the different SAP modules. SAP's strategy now is try to get to the PEOPLESOFT market and I think they will.

Later
        Zman

Comment

Working...
        X