You asked for it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You asked for it !

Here is the Career Forum. Lets see if we can help some one. As we always say, we will recover the efforts spent on this forum, if we could guide even a single human being to the right path.
    A good thing to do would be to introduce ourselves here. May be some 'stories' from our own experience. How we survived college? What do we want to tell the younger generation? It would be a good place to post a mini-resume. May be one of us coould land a job for another. And the benefits go on.
    Thank you Fraudz for the initial thought and all who supported it.

Azkar Choudhry

Thank you Azkar!
    And Congrats Mr. Fraudia . . .welcome.

Comment

Thanks azkar.
      thanks muzna

now who's gonna teach me the ropes. I played around and edited triplicate postings that were sent ny my sys :0 what else do i need to know.

K
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Salaams to Fraudz, Azkar and Muzna.
        No one has intoduced themselves, let me take a stab at it. I'm a computer consultant in the Texas area. Been doing it for quite a while. Have questions, need help, I'm there.

zman

Comment

Zman

If you notice the introductions string, it has introductions by a number of people.

K
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
          X