Need merchant account for my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need merchant account for my website

i am planning to start an online business and working on having a website. but i want to know what options do i have to accept payments from the clients online. I reside in Pakistan so i dont have a paypal. i know of 2checkout.com that offers these services but want to know what other options i have.

can someone please help me here?

Originally posted by TiredButDetermined View Post
    i am planning to start an online business and working on having a website. but i want to know what options do i have to accept payments from the clients online. I reside in Pakistan so i dont have a paypal. i know of 2checkout.com that offers these services but want to know what other options i have.

can someone please help me here?
    2checkout is best option available and i dont think there is any other credible available.
    go for 2co.

Comment

Re: Need merchant account for my website

but 2co is a bit expensive dont you think?

Comment

Well, really 2CO is best bet... you mention Paypal no option.. well there is Google checkout see if it's available there.
        And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

i just found another one ccnow dor com anyone heard of or used this one?

Comment

but 2co is a bit expensive dont you think?
            yes but there is no better option other than that.
            with this one would be able to accept paypal as well and US cheques.

Comment

i just found another one ccnow dor com anyone heard of or used this one?
              it is not a reliable option in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by junaid001 View Post
                it is not a reliable option in my opinion.

junaid thanks for your input and opinion but can you please elaborate further why you dont thinks its a good option? do you know anyone who has used this service before?

Comment

Originally posted by junaid001 View Post
                  yes but there is no better option other than that.
                  with this one would be able to accept paypal as well and US cheques.

how do you withdraw money to your account in Pakistan through 2co?
                  The Thread Killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Silaaj View Post
                    how do you withdraw money to your account in Pakistan through 2co?

i guess they will send it to your bank account through wire transfer and take a small fees for that?!

Comment

That would then turn out to be fairly expensive.
                      1. You pay the service charge on each charge out.
                      2. They charge you a fee to wire it to your account in Pakistan. (minimum wire charges in most cases are $30+.
                      3. They convert it into rupees at their end, using their own bank rate, which will be far less than the market rate in Pakistan.

So for a $500 charge, you could easily lose out $50 or more. Am i right in this?
                      The Thread Killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Silaaj View Post
                        That would then turn out to be fairly expensive.
                        1. You pay the service charge on each charge out.
                        2. They charge you a fee to wire it to your account in Pakistan. (minimum wire charges in most cases are $30+.
                        3. They convert it into rupees at their end, using their own bank rate, which will be far less than the market rate in Pakistan.

So for a $500 charge, you could easily lose out $50 or more. Am i right in this?
                        Hmm according to 2co website, it charges $10 per wire transfer. and they send it in USD so it depends on Pakistan bank what rate they give after conversion. If you have a USD account you shouldnt be losing any money on conversion.

Comment

Their are couple of companies are available:

1) Paypal (Not available in Pakistan) - ( One of the best)
                          2) 2Checkout ( Very good & reliable service) - check their per-transaction fee
                          3) Authorize.Net (Tried & found awesome service. Rates are low too)
                          4) Paypoint.net (Haven't checked yet)
                          5) Google Checkout (If i was you, i will take it. Because google behind it)
                          I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am Bion with 2Checkout. I noticed this topic and I am glad to read some very positive comments about the company. I thought I might just clear up some specific parts.

You can get wire transfers made to your bank - but there is a fee of 10 USD. We also have a partnership with a company called Payoneer where we can make payments to a reloadable credit card. This can be used anyplace that accepts MasterCard. This could be more convenient than conventional wire transfer.

I believe that there was some question about the $49 account fee. This fee is a one time fee for the account. After that, there is only the comission - no monthly membership/account fees.

I guess I should also mention that all of our contact options (our Community Page, Ticket System, and Customer Service ) are available 24/7 and are open to both existing and potential 2CO vendors, or even the mildly curious

Comment

^ the real question now, does 2CO provide account facility to businesses out of USA, Canada & Europe? and what are the requirments?
                              Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
                              X