Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colleges/Universities in UAE..?

Hey ppl!

I was wondering if any of you know of a good college/university in UAE (particularly Dubai) that has a good fashion designing program?

I'm currently in the process of getting my BA in fashion from a university in the states, but I also want to experience college life in Dubai too and I want to learn about the fashion trends/styles in other parts of the world.

I'm not too sure which university would have a good program, so it would really be appreciated if you guys can help!!

Re: Colleges/Universities in UAE..?

There isn't anyone here who can help me?

Comment

i think AUD and AUS have fashion designing. check out their website!

Comment

no niether aud or aus has fashion designing.. i know because i am in AUD and i applied both AUS and AUD .. got accepted both places but AUS is in sharjah and that was too far for me...

there is MAHE MANIPAL but thats indian, there is a very cheap low class Preston Uni in ajman which has mostly indian pakistanis which does fashion designing but if u want to study fashion in vogue and being cool about it there is ESMOND uni in dubai academic city which does excellent fashion design programmes.... ESMOND is a well renowned french university with a campus here in dubai....

and i can vouch for ESMOND because i have a fashion design diploma from there... i did it part time and took me one year.... evening classes and also i am doing bachelors in media right now...
        Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

Thanks a lotttt!!! And can you please give me the website for ESMOND? I couldn't find it when I googled it. Also, how is the environment there? Thanks again!

Comment

sure i will and also i am going to esmond myself next week so will get the brochures etc. environment is good!
            Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

Thanks! I'll be waiting for the info!

Comment

Working...
              X