Civil Engineer - Inspectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil Engineer - Inspectors

I am looking to hire a couple of inspectors who have experience in roads and bridge construction. Qualification wise, besides the construction exprience, they should atleast have Bachelor in Civil Engineering. The position will be in the Indianapolis area.

If you guys know of anyone who wouldn't mind relocating to Indy (if not already here) then please PM me.

Regards

p.s. HMCQ, you're not qualified so please don't respond!!

Re: Civil Engineer - Inspectors

Originally posted by ghalib
    I am looking to hire a couple of inspectors who have experience in roads and bridge construction. Qualification wise, besides the construction exprience, they should atleast have Bachelor in Civil Engineering. The position will be in the Indianapolis area.

If you guys know of anyone who wouldn't mind relocating to Indy (if not already here) then please PM me.

Regards

p.s. HMCQ, you're not qualified so please don't respond!!
    - haven't seen either of you on the forum in a while. I doubt you'd find anyone on GS to relocate to God foresaken Indianapolis.
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Re: Civil Engineer - Inspectors

hahaha..

Umar, HMCQ once graced Indiana with his presence while getting his masters. So don't bet on that..

How have ya been? I am scheduled to be in Toronto in August. Hope to hook up with you and others for a quick drink..

ciao..

Comment

Working...
      X