Laparoscopic surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laparoscopic surgery

I hear from friends and colleagues that in India they have 2 month or 6 month training courses in laparoscopic surgery ,.............. and I was wondering if anyone has heard of or runs similar courses in Pakistan.

If so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me the addresses or contacts of these doctors and any details of such courses ,preferably laparoscopic gynaecological surgery.

"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."

>>> Perfecsheyn <<<

Re: Laparoscopic surgery

never heard of em.will inquire though.
    All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

thanks ......wud appreciate that....

do u live in pak??

>>> Perfecsheyn <<<

Comment

yeah.U?
        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Dubai........grew up here.....
          so a lil difficult to find out stuff over there when u don't know anyone....

>>> Perfecsheyn <<<

Comment

so y do u need to know?

Comment

so i can come there and learn it.... ......

>>> Perfecsheyn <<<

Comment

are u a doc?

Comment

My sister is a gynaecologist. I'll ask her. Though I've heard anything about it myself. But will ask...
                  ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything
                  Worries end, where faith begins........!

Comment

Well according to her, there isn't any course as such but the training is given as a part of general training. The best laproscopic surgeons ( gynae ) are:
                    Prof. Dr.M. Saeed ( Sheikh Zayed Hospital= Lahore)
                    Prof. Dr.Sohail Lodhi
                    Prof. Dr. Saad Rana ( Rawalpindi )
                    ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything

Comment

Do u need this info now urgetnly ..or u can wait for a week or 2....
                      Because when I go home next next week , I can give u info from my aunty ......
                      ~'***if u love sum 1 let dem go if day cum bk its ment 2 b***'~

Comment

Originally posted by sac
                        Well according to her, there isn't any course as such but the training is given as a part of general training. The best laproscopic surgeons ( gynae ) are:
                        Prof. Dr.M. Saeed ( Sheikh Zayed Hospital= Lahore)
                        Prof. Dr.Sohail Lodhi
                        Prof. Dr. Saad Rana ( Rawalpindi )

thanks Sac....... i'd appreciate it if u could lemme knoe if these ppl take on students from abroad for surgical training.....

TB ..... no i'm not in a hurry at the moment i just need to know all the info so i can make plans for later this year maybe...

>>> Perfecsheyn <<<

Comment

Originally posted by sheyn
                          thanks Sac....... i'd appreciate it if u could lemme knoe if these ppl take on students from abroad for surgical training.....

TB ..... no i'm not in a hurry at the moment i just need to know all the info so i can make plans for later this year maybe...
                          Well like I told you,there isn't any formal training program. You'd have to get a job in their hospital and get training as resident docs.

Comment

If you want training in general surgery ( laparoscopy ) Prof. Dr. Abul Fazl ( Jinnah hospital -Lhr) is rated as the best in Lahore. I don't know much about other cities.

Comment

Working...
                            X