Any Crescentarians Here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Crescentarians Here ?

Hi guys , I was just wondering if there are any Crescentarians(Crescent Model School, Lahore) here.

Kaleem
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

YAAAaah, I finished my high school at Crescent Model in 90'.

Comment

Hey outlaw, I was there from 1st grade to High school. I was in the first bacth that appeared for FSC exams. I did my 10th grade in 86, 12th grade(FSc in 88).

Kaleem

Comment

Hi Kaleem, I only did my 11th and 12th grade at Crescent Model. I think the best part at Crescent was to be in Mr Lodhi's Calculas class.I still adore his philosophical and conspectus approach in teaching. Do you know anyone from Class of 90', pre-engineering group.

Comment

I had Mr. Lodhi as a Claculus teacher, he was a great man. I really believe that his teaching style prepared me for the challenges that I faced here at UH. I do not recall any body in particular from class of 90, since you guys were junior after all. Seriously I am not sure if i remeber any body from class of 90. However, if you name a few it might jog my memory.

Is the email address listed in your profile correct ? If it is let me know and I will send you an email. You knwo I have been searchig for Crescentarains on the web for a long time and you are the first one i found. Any way take care my friend. I will talk to you soon.

Kaleem

Comment

Salaam palz;
            Well..I m not a "Crescentarian" but my two brothers and a couzin..finished their studies from this school. If any one of U remmember Mr. Shamim of Biology Teacher. Well..its good school. I am "Publican"..if U know..from Divisional Public School..Model Town Lahore. I finished my F.Sc from there.

Ok Guyz..Have fun!!!!
            C ya later....
            It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Kaleem and Shafiq, it's my pleasure knowing you both. If you guys ever happen to be in Vancouver, It would be my pleasure to be your host.
              Kaleem, one of my friends' name is Qazzaffi and his elder siblings graduated from Crescent as well. His family lives close by in Shadman. And yes, you may contact me on the e.mail address mentioned in my profile.

Smiles

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited May 04, 2000).]

Comment

although i'm not crescentarian
                but gave my fsc papers there.
                although i use to live right beside it
                GOR3 anyone from there

------------------
                DUMB HEAD

Comment

Hey outlaw;
                  Thanx for your invitation. I appreciate it. That would be the pleasure for me

All the best!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Shafiq (edited May 04, 2000).]
                  It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Hey outlaw;
                    Thanx for your invitation. I appreciate it. That would be the pleasure for me

All the best!!!!!

Comment

Outlaw

Thank you so much for the offer. I will like to extend the same offer to you if and ever you are in Houston, Texas.

Nick

I know a lot of people from GOR3. That used be my place to hang out after school. Spent a lot of time in that squash court. Where exactly did you live ?

Shafiq

You said that your brothers attended Crescent Model school, whcih year ?

Kaleem
                      Kaleem

Comment

Salaam palz;
                        Kaleem...my elder bro finished his matriculation in 1986 and the younger bro finished his whole study till FSc in 1993.
                        And my couzin finished his matriculation in 1989...if I m not wrong. Wut year U were there?? What r U doin at the moment??R u studying??

Catch ya later

All the best ..

Comment

Shafiq

I did 10th grade(matriculation) in 86. Fsc(Pre-Engineering)88. I did go to UET for one year(Civil Engineering) before transferring to UH(University of Houston).

Done with the studies, I work as a Network Engineer here in Houston for a consulting firm.

What is your brother's name ? Maybe I know him .

Kaleem

Comment

Kaleem;
                            My elder bro name is Rafiq Ahmed. He has done his Bachelor degrees in Management and Marketing from IDAHO UNI in States as well.
                            Wuts your full name?? May be he knows U

Catch U later

Comment

Shafiq

My full name is Kaleem Khawaja.

regards,

Kaleem

Comment

Working...
                              X