Quick Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Help Needed

Our organization is conducting a challenging project outside the workplace. They are looking for candidates from within the organization. I have been involved in a similar one before joining this place. I really wanna apply for it. I need a quick format of the application letter. May 31st is the closing date. Please help, please help, please help *sweating*
    Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
    anytime she goes away.

Re: Quick Help Needed

Give us more details TNWB... what's the nature of the project? perhaps their origianl call for participants etc.
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

hey it's promoting/selling their products and services at kiosks, etc. located in large shopping malls etc. yeah but the last date of applying is May 31st. Please help!

im outta here now.
      anytime she goes away.

Comment

hello jee??

im thinking that i would just send them a mail that i am interested. good for them if they take me. i wont bother otherwise
        anytime she goes away.

Comment

that was soo helpful tomorrow is the last day
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

I thought you said you were just gonna email them that you're interested.

In any case... like I said, its close to impossible to write a letter if I don't know what you currently do, and what additional prospects you'd be able to leverage through this opportunity.

TNWB, letters tend to be very customized. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. Feel free to send me a PM/Email, and I'll try to come up with something.
            For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Umaray Umaray worry not

Actually, the only reason it apealed to me was cz I really want to get away from the daily suffocating work environment. Last three days I didnt go to work (was on a training). Spending three days away from that sickening atmosphere was refreshing. I feel better and dropped the idea of applying but think would change my mind again tomorrow after spending a few hours there again.

Well, I was very much serious with my present profession when I joined but recent discussion with my immediate suprior has lead me to reconsider my options. Im actually looking for another job in ANY other field but something to rebuild, reconstruct my confidence. I thought working on an independent outlet (such as above) would have helped me do that. so anyway, whatever!!! Whatever comes my way.

Thanks
              anytime she goes away.

Comment

Umaray! ive PMed you. Plz reply. I need help within two days.
                anytime she goes away.

Comment

Working...
                X