X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Har mard ke kamyaabi kay peechay aik aurat kaa haath hota hay

Subject: Request for a Favor

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I would like to introduce my self as a big fan of Urdupages webforum.I had the opportunity of reading some impressive writing through this web forum.

I am writing this post as I urgently need the most generous favor of my brothers and sisters.

I am a student studying here in Hong Kong.In the coming months ,a speech competition has been organized for Pakistani students studying here in secondary schools.Every one has to express his ideas for a very short period of time in Urdu( say 3-5 minutes). The given topic is (Har mard ke kamyaabi kay peechay aik aurat kaa haath hota hay)

Being a Pakistani , i am able to read and speak Urdu but my nightmare starts when i have to write something in Urdu.I was wondering for help, but then this webforum and some creative writing by some of the user came accross my mind.I am wondering if you could be able to help me out of this difficult situation by helping me in preparing the speech. Would you be able to spare few of your precious minutes and write a speech for me.Or even if you know any urdu website where i can get the relevant information.

Your help would come as a blessing in disguise.I urgently need your help.
    I would really appreciate your generous effort and help.

For further information , you can drop me a mail at "[email protected]"

Looking for your warm reply.

Truly yours

Rehman Asif
Working...
X