X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Har Mard Ki Kamyaabi Kay Peechay Aik Aurat kaa Hath Hay

Subject: Request for a Favor

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I would like to introduce my self as a big fan of Gup Shup webforum.I had the opportunity of reading some impressive writing through this web forum.

I am writing this post as I urgently need the most generous favor of my brothers and sisters.

I am a student studying here in Hong Kong.In the coming months , a speech competition has been organized for Pakistani students studying here in secondary schools.Every one has to express his ideas for a very short period of time in Urdu ( say 3-5 minutes). The given topic is (Har mard ke kamyaabi kay peechay aik aurat kaa haath hota hay) .

Being a Pakistani , i am able to read and speak Urdu but my nightmare starts when i have to write something in Urdu.I was wondering for help, but then this webforum and some creative writing by some of the user came accross my mind.I am wondering if you could be able to help me out of this difficult situation by helping me in preparing the speech. Would you be able to spare few of your precious minutes and write a speech for me.Or even if you know any urdu website where i can get the relevant information.

Your help would come as a blessing in disguise.I urgently need your help.
    I would really appreciate your generous effort and help.

For further information , you can drop me a mail at "[email protected]"

Looking for your warm reply.

Truly yours

Rehman Asif

Re: Har Mard Ki Kamyaabi Kay Peechay Aik Aurat kaa Hath Hay

A'Salaam Rehman and welcome to GS.

If you have the speech already (in roman urdu etc) I can write it in urdu for you.

Comment

the problem is that i dont have it in Roman either, i am not able to express my self in urdu
      Thats why i am looking for someone , who can write a short speech for me in Urdu.

Comment

Post it in English then. A lot of ppl are good with Urdu I'm sure you can get a good speech with some help from members and mods. Try PMing the poetry forum mod, if he can't help he can find someone to help you.

Comment

moving to C&A with link..
          If there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Delian? or SEK?

Forget about Urdu, write/think out your thoughts in English and then get a translation of it from somebody else around you. The rest of the competitors are likely to be in the same position as you. Having their mother/ father/ older friends/ classmates etc writing out the script and having it recited. And yes if you are gonna have the speech written out from someone, it's obvious its not your own and this is the main thing which the judges will be looking out for, as a winner, not how difficult the urdu is or the content as it will be similar but how original is the content in respective with the age. When is the competition and which class are you in?
            we are creatures in a dangling position ....

Comment

and walaykum salam
              we are creatures in a dangling position ....

Comment

hong kong eh, must be pretty cool. post ur speech in english here and i can try to help u in translating it. infact if u post it here, there are number of ppl here who are really good with translation and urdu and they can get the closest meaning to ur speech.
                - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

(\__/)
                  (_)
                  JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

Aurat hamaesha kamyaab aadmi kae peechae peechae peechae he bhaagti hai

Comment

Working...
                    X