Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chartered accountancy anyone?((CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chartered accountancy anyone?((CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW))

hey there ya all,

well i had called for the accounts ppl earlier......we do seem to hav some ppl into that...

anyone who is into professional certifications in accounts???

am doing CA (chartered accountancy) from ICAP (Institute of chartered accountants of pakistan)
    just passed the FOUNDATION in spring 2005 attempt.

CA's from pakistan are rated 2nd most acceptable ones worldwide, after Australians.....
    so who is into it???

Re: chartered accountancy anyone?((CA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW))

here iam i ma just clear my Ca foundation and aslo 2 papars of module C
    and also doing ACCA ALLHUMDULLIAH
    **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
    *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

welcome to the KHUSHK logon ki dunya....
      as they call us!!!!!!ca's

Comment

D:

now ?
        Last edited by HAMMAD; May 21, 2005, 08:25 AM.

Comment

am gonna attempt C in sept .....

yes....outsiders are the ones calling us khushk....
          among ourselves....we can find alot of interests...
          like accounting terminologies used to hav niks for others...

its fun....

Comment

Originally posted by arther
            am gonna attempt C in sept .....

yes....outsiders are the ones calling us khushk....
            among ourselves....we can find alot of interests...
            like accounting terminologies used to hav niks for others...

its fun....
            OK BOF LK
            whch MFC from ur

Comment

i started it back in 2002, when i did my ICOM....
              i decided to do it alongwith BCOM....(n regeret it)....gav 1 attempt...got 2 refers in

Comment

...then made next attempt in autumn 2004.....after my graduation...
                cleared mod A then....n Mod B in mar 05.....
                i was in 3rd MFC.....now i hav got myself the PFC status....

Comment

ok i am from 6th mfc and ALLAh kay karam say complete b.com and got admission in MA(economics) from KU
                  and alos doing simultanousily ACCA just pray yaar in july i ahve ACCa paprs and in sept CA

Comment

CA's from pakistan are rated 2nd most acceptable ones worldwide, after Australians.....
                    so who is into it???
                    Arther, that's good to know...
                    can I have the source for that statistic?
                    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

[size=2]I am diong ACCA, 2nd part, got exams coming up, need some serious duas lol! [/size]

Comment

so any of u ppl from PK that r planning on practicing in America or UK? Just want to know ur plans....i know someone who did ACCA from PK who is looking to come to America but needs help with. Just want to know what route ur taking.
                        Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                        Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                        Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Well I don’t hav the source at hand right now, but I do remember that the rating criteria’s related to individual ca;s n not the firms. Like their performance, trends of re-appiontment after completion of term.

I understand why a source is important, n I guess my mentor’s opinion or statistics in my company’s profile wud not b rated as “source” by you.

Meanwhile, if u have any source which contradicts what I hav stated ( n u do not necessarily hav to believe that, coz I am not rating anybody, it’s a general conception towards the scope of the field n relative advantage that comes through general observations which, we (public) use to build a conception).
                          If u do hav a source, plz do share it here so we can all b on the same page.I can always change my opinion on the basis of authentic info.
                          I assume u r engaged in an accountancy based field?, do tell us wat u r doing

Comment

well pyari, in order to practice anywhere in the world, 1st thing that counts is which country is iT that GIVES THE certification/authorisation. like for ACCA, its a uk-based professional course, so to practice in uk, u dont hav to do anything additional(with regards to qualification n not the immigration stuff..).

when it comes to practising across the countries, u need to qualify the respective certification they hav in order to practice there, like an acca can practice in pk only after passing few more papers (which are different in pk from uk) in order to qualify CA. n then he can practice.

a paki CA cannot practice in uk on the basis of ca, he has to get an acca/cima or some other certification which is allowed to b practised in uk.

now the good thing abt these professional accounting certifications (like ca/acca/cima/icaew) is that they hav exemptions for one another for the mutual subjects.

i hope i didnt get to puzzled.....anybody who can make it simple here!!!, plz do....

Comment

well pyari, ..........
                              .................................................. .................................................. ...................
                              i hope i didnt get to puzzled.....anybody who can make it simple here!!!, plz do....
                              i hope i didnt get U** puzzled!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X