distinctions..wanna share!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

distinctions..wanna share!!

hey peeps....i was wonderin if u boys n girls ever got any distinctions?

how abt u share it with us....like academic, sports, art...etc..

i will tell abt myself once we hav some replies....

so ppl...letsd share some of our best memories...shall we??

Re: distinctions..wanna share!!

well?????

nobody???

are u guyz tellin me there's nobody with any sort of distinction in any field....comm'on...i will not believe that...

all the guppies in the world .....dont u hav anythin to say abt wat u think (atleast feel) to b ur distinction..

come n say it aloud...

am waiting for u ppl to start off,........
    OKAY...OKAY ....OKAY.....i'll do it first.....

am a gold medalist ...topped the FBISE ( federal board).....2001........

wat abt u .....anythin!!!!!

Comment

I won the Spelling Bee in 3rd grade after that it all went down hill.

Comment

modesty gets in the way
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by arther
          well?????

nobody???

are u guyz tellin me there's nobody with any sort of distinction in any field....comm'on...i will not believe that...

all the guppies in the world .....dont u hav anythin to say abt wat u think (atleast feel) to b ur distinction..

come n say it aloud...

am waiting for u ppl to start off,........
          OKAY...OKAY ....OKAY.....i'll do it first.....

am a gold medalist ...topped the FBISE ( federal board).....2001........

Great

You look like Liaq Faiq student

Which college/school ?

I stood first in class 6 and was promoted to class 7
          Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

o common...
            MODESTY!!!

HEY ITS NOT A FORMAL FORUM......we are here to share...wats in it to b hiding....

just tell us...we are here to see wat golden ppl we hav....i m not calling myself golden coz its been a long time n the golden color has faded on me....
            lolzzzzzzzzz

so just throw it out mate!!!!sont b mdest or shy!!!!

Comment

i was a poor poor student in school. i always wanted to play. i always failed and got beatings from mom *big grin*
              Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
              Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
              anytime she goes away.

Comment

yes modesty definitely comes in the way... if it were a job interview, I'm sure we'd have a group with a remarkable portfolio of achievements and accomplishments.
                For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

I was an outstanding student during my days at PAF college, when most of the students were in class, I was usually out, standing at attention.

During the drills and all, all the havaldaars etc thought I was a real go getter, they wanted me to go get some fresh air by circling the training ground 3 times while holding a rifle above my head.

and they seemed to be impressed with my physical conditioning and stamina, because they almost always used me as a model to demonstrate all the punishments.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

okay....u r correct to the the very bit of analysis for any interview...its ...sooooo very much too much bohot hi zyada.....formal....we r casual around here ....
                    but we r not havin one here.....
                    so b cool....n loooooosen up guys......pllllzzzzz, i personally l;ike to hear ppl share their achievements....

so if u guys aint gonna share nothin'...then i might start getting embarassed for having told u abt ma thing..( obviously it wud appear that u ppl consider it showin' offf))

when there's an interview there are the best ppl in their field applying for it, achievers especially...n modesty is a known factor....coz u wanna show the interviewer, that u r cool, not proud, that u bel;ieve in doin stuff n not talkin abt it!!!!

but still ....here.....at GS...ppl generalise their experiences...
                    DONT WE....HEY PPL CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG....

Comment

hey wanna be....

SAME HERE PAL...AT SCHOOL....I WUD PREFER A DOSE OF MOMS BATTERING TO DOING MY HOMEWORK....

it was in college that we tend to take responsibilty....dont we???...

Comment

*grin*

okay in my 10th standard, i dont know what went wrong and i got an A grade - 1 mark *grin*

and during my NCC training. i almost had the best firer award. two girls went into the semi finals. me and another girl with the same name as mine. she took the award cz i got nervous at the thought of being in the semi finals
                        Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                        Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                        anytime she goes away.

Comment

hmm, well rise and lows
                          always ended up in top 3 or 4 in school from grade 1 to 8 then went down the hill - no distinctions until my last academic year in my first Msc, which i topped in my batch. good finish there.
                          got best efforts contribution award for a project in year on my first and last job in Pak
                          passed my 2nd Msc here in london not with distinction but with Merits.
                          پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

good going shak...
                            all's well that ends well

Comment

Working...
                            X