Financial Loss Opened Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
    Dont worry you will find new boyfriends.Wife and children aren't that important. paying attention to them is such a gora thing and putting them on the road is such ghairaat lol.
    Funny assumptions you make. This make-belief online persona of yours is as fake as it gets. It gives us a glimpse into the life you had hoped for, rather than what you have lived. Unfortunately the path you chose long ago due to your selfishness was dotted with psychological landmines, and many of those landmines have gone off damaging your soul. The therapy you are going through can give you a turn around as I’ve said, slowly but surely. So keep spraying your face as often as you can.

Comment

I can tell ya with experience.. ya see the real face of people around you when ya go through financial hardship. And when Allah blesses you with his blessings and then fake ppl come around and pretend to be your friend.
      So i learnt from my experience to not pay heed to these ppl who are pretending to be your friends. The same exception goes to your family members as well..
      "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
      Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
      By Royal Gala

Comment

in defence of desi guys though i must say why are desi girls so incredibly boring ? almost all my desi friends have desi wives and I cannot hold a conversation with them for more than 5 minutes even though I have known them for yrs
        ironically the only ones I can talk to for > 5 min are the hijabis who like to pick on as they are so ostentatiously "pious" yet know so little about religion

ok once i met an interesting desi girl who was into making animated movies [ for a rishta] and she quickly dumped me when she saw all the religious books in my house lol she thought i was a total molvi
        bigot yes , misogynist you betcha , molvi no

Comment

Das Reich you are funny, I like you. The reason many are boring is because they have been sheltered, I think having no personality should be a crime. Even when we raise kids we do not involve them in many activities or give them interesting lives and they become very boring

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
            Das Reich you are funny, I like you. The reason many are boring is because they have been sheltered, I think having no personality should be a crime. Even when we raise kids we do not involve them in many activities or give them interesting lives and they become very boring
            thank you i appreciate the compliment
            I think we should expose our kids to different experiences in life but at the same time give them a safety net incase they screw up royally , atleast that is what my parents did and all 3 of us turned out kind of "ok"

I agree having a personality [even if it is being a total a-hole like yours truly ] is a must, I don't get how the [esp religious jazakallah, mashallah crowd] people in our community are always so insipid , bland and constipated ! I consider myself religious too but I avoid these people like the plague

Comment

Interesting, brown men complaining about a lack of personality in desi women. Very interesting indeed.
              Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Originally posted by Mademoiselle View Post
                Interesting, brown men complaining about a lack of personality in desi women. Very interesting indeed.
                well its not surprising, desi society in terms of social evolution is where victorian england was in 19th century

and I'm sure there were very few victorian women with an amazing personality so its not a brown or white thing at all

Comment

Working...
                X