Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German speaking MVS people required ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German speaking MVS people required ASAP!

Some is desperately looking! (Got this in an email) For UK and Germany!

ASSOCIATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:

FLUENT GERMAN AND ENGLISH ESSENTIAL- other EU languages can be made use of too.

At least one year of direct MVS, OS/390, z/OS operational or applications development experience is ESSENTIAL. (They will NOT be interested in MSWIndows support staff.)

A good working knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL) and related subsystems is also required.

A Bachelors degree or local equivalent related to Computer Information Systems and/or Management is desired.

Experience and excellent aptitude for customer support/facing situations is required.

I am also needing someone to work for the same company in Germany
    implementing their MVS dedicated Software. That role however will require several years OS/390 Sys Prog exp (ideally with strong JCL) - I don't think it is you but if you know of anyone that speaks fluent German and has approx 5 yrs Sys Prog exp in an OS/390 / JCL environment, please feel free to pass my spec on to them as my contact details are contained within - I offer a thankyou gift to all those referees of candidates I go on to place..

RSVP ASAP !

- Second email:

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply - and thankyou in advance if you are able to assist me - the company is deperate and I have been looking for a month or so for
    them!!!!!!!!

----------------

For more further details do contact me.
Working...
X