Karachi guppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karachi guppies

Do you guys know of any institute where Arabic is taught? I need to take language classes, so if you have any information in this regard, please let me know. Thanks...

the arabic classes in karachi university have just started, u can get addmission there.
    for K.U. go to the department of islamic learning n there u can get the information and get urself enrolled.

other than that Berlitz on main sharaefaisal is also a language institute.

happy learning

Comment

Thanks Ophio....

Oh! I was at KU yesterday. IF only I knew. But frankly epeaking, I am old now and I do not have the stamina to go all the way to KU and come back. My mom also told me about Berlitz... have you got more information about that institute? Like if one needs to learn French, one can always opt for the courses offered by the KU but Alliance Francaise (sp) is nonetheless the best for that. So, do you think they are good enough... I don't wanna waste money. I am already broke :--D

Comment

Visit this ....

www.berlitz.com

it is renownd institute..and if u want to learn u'll definately learn....
        لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
        BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Thanks a lot Bao jee.

Comment

Minerva, check the Sunday dawn. I saw something a couple Sundays ago, I think it might have been Berlitz. If you're unable to find something, drop me a PM, one of my friends, also in karachi, is also looking into learning arabic and I think she found some places so I could ask her what she has found.

Comment

minnerva,
              theres this place called Faran Club and they teach arabic, it's a nice place and a non profit organization, they teach other stuff like computer courses etc too. the place is near the national stadium.

another place is the newly opened karachi campus of the 'National university of modern languages' on the karsaz road oppositte PNS karsaz; they offer dilpomas and certificates.

karachi univ is too much of a hassle, faran club or the NUML would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari:
                Visit this ....

www.berlitz.com

it is renownd institute..and if u want to learn u'll definately learn....
                I know the CEO of Berlitz-Karachi, if you would like to go there let me know and I'll see if i can get u a discount. Please PM me.
                An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

Working...
                X