grrrrr help quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrrrr help quick

If someone takes the whole population as a sample for conducting a research what would that sample be called?
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

census
    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Oki i am doing a research on online news sites and am taking all of them as my sample. What would it be called?

Comment

Sub merey jaisey

Comment

Originally posted by fantastic1:
          Oki i am doing a research on online news sites and am taking all of them as my sample. What would it be called?
          The word all and smaple don't go together. If the idea is to create an online news site based on different samples then you can call it a prototype/design/model ..kuch bhi
          sawal kurna wi nhin anda sighz

Comment

yehi tou mushkil hey Am taking whole population for my research and my advisor asked me to find the type of sample it is

Am doing research on online news sites in Pakistan and am taking all news sites in Pakistan for this purpose. No w what it would be called?

Comment

fantooo, i think your sup is asking for technical name to your sample...If I remember correctly, the all data you have is known as the Population while the selected data is your sample

there are different ways to pull out sample from the population...namely; Random Sample, Stratified Sample, Cluster Sampling, Quota Sampling etc etc etc...

just read a li'l bit about these samples and let your sup know what kind of sample you have

Comment

I know she's asking for technical term but the thing is am researching on whole population not selecting a sample

Comment

Universal sample or simply Universe.
                  Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Working...
                  X